About FEI Chicago
Financial Executives International (FEI) is the premier association for CFO’s and other
senior financial executives in the United States and Canada.
About Financial Executives International (FEI)
Financial Executives International (FEI) is the leading advocate for the views of corporate financial management. Its more than 10,000 members hold policy-making positions as chief financial officers, chief accounting officers, controllers and treasurers at companies from every major industry. FEI enhances member professional development through peer networking, career management services, conferences, research and publications. Members participate in the activities of more than 65 Chapters in the U.S.
FEI Chicago Chapter Information
The Chicago Chapter of FEI has over 400 members representing some of Chicago’s iconic and most well-known organizations. Members of the Chicago chapter have access to unparalleled educational opportunities, monthly dinner meetings featuring thought leaders providing innovative and provocative ideas about finance and economics. Opportunities for engaging and connecting abound with various monthly breakfast seminars, dinner meetings and social events. FEI Chicago is the host of the prestigious “Chicago CFO of the Year® Awards” which recognizes Chicago’s finest in the financial profession.
FEI Member Benefits
- Monthly Dinner Meetings with Prominent Speakers
- Career Management Programs
- Professional Leadership Development
- Continuing Professional Education
- Annual Leadership Conference
- FEI Daily Newsletter
- FEIconnect Online Community
- On Demand Learning
- Social Events
- Chicago CFO of the Year® Awards
- Research (Financial Education Research Foundation)
- Advocacy and Influence
- Kellogg School of Management Annual Professional Development Day
- Access to regulators at the FASB, IASB, US SEC, PCAOB, FAF, US Treasury, IRS, and more
- A rich community of peers for the exchange of ideas; 400 senior level financial executives locally and 10,000 nationally.