Chicago CFO of the Year®
2023 Nomination Form
Chicago CFO of the Year® 2023 Nomination Form
For Awards to be presented on November 20, 2023 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
FEI Chicago Chapter
Attn: Landon Lukasik, FEI Chicago Executive Director
Phone: (312) 263–1661
- Complete this online nomination form in its entirety and submit with required attachments.
- Deadline to submit completed nomination form is May 19, 2023
- This application and all materials will become the property of the FEI Chicago Chapter exclusively for purposes of judging this event and will be destroyed shortly after the event. No materials will be returned.
- The information will be kept confidential and used only for evaluation purposes.
- All fields required.
CFO Nomination Form - 2023
Upload These Files To Complete Your Nomination:
- A copy of the nominee’s biography in a Microsoft Word document
- Nominee’s Headshot photo in a .jpg format
- Provide the most recent three years of audited or reviewed financial statements.
Private Companies: For privately held companies, the Chicago CFO of the Year® Committee is sensitive to private companies’ desire to keep their financial information confidential. Please do not allow the financial statement requirement to prevent a nomination. The Committee and the FEI Chicago Chapter is prepared to undertake a stringent process that will meet the confidentiality requirements of the CFO’s employer. Please contact Mr. Landon Lukasik at (312) 263–1661 or email@example.com. Mr. Lukasik will arrange for a senior Committee member to discuss and develop with the candidate and his/her employer a financial statement review plan that meets the employer’s need for strict confidentiality. Please be assured that confidential information will never be compromised in this review process.
- Chief Executive Officer’s Review in a Microsoft Word document
The Selection Committee is keenly interested in the opinion of the nominee’s Chief Executive Officer regarding the impact, skills, attributes, and demeanor of the nominee. We request that the Chief Executive Officer provide a summary of the most compelling reasons for his or her support of the Chief Financial Officer as a nominee for this award. Comments should be no longer than one page in length. Comments should be provided in a detailed conversational format, citing specific examples of achievements and accomplishments and their importance to your organization. Please do not submit a bullet point list of items, as this does not provide enough clarity and context to the Selection Committee.